JoyWell offers training, development and support to professionals and agencies working with children, parents and families. These services can be facilitated one-on-one or through small and large group trainings and workshops.
Whether working in a childcare setting, kindergarten, public school or child and parent centered agency, JoyWell’s professional consultation services can be a great way to expand your professional expertise, support staff and improve services. Learning together through JoyWell’s fun, uplifting experience can help boost employee morale and enrich performance.
JoyWell tailors the curriculum to your specific needs.
Please contact Sharon for more information.
Some popular trainings focus on a variety of topics, such as:
- Creating a Calm Classroom: Getting Toddlers on Track
- Working with Tweens: Being Consistent in the Inconsistent Years
- Building a Parent Friendly Environment
- Effective Approaches to Working with Parents
- Re-energizing Your Teaching Team Towards Success